Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
After a training periode in the HQ in Amstetten (Austria) you will move to one of our country organizations (for 6-12 months) to learn and understand the market and our customers in a best way.
As one of our International Product Manager:
- You drive the development of Doka’s product portfolio and actively steer its deployment and lifecycle in multiple markets.
- You link operational product development with the Doka organization by actively steering the go-to-market in Doka country organizations worldwide and supporting sales teams in introducing these products to their customer base.
- You understand problems our clients are facing and you see the markets requirements, converting them into creative solutions and offers.
- You actively capture customer feedback and interpret and present findings to different target groups such as senior management and design- and engineering-teams.
- You closely cooperate with different stakeholders during product development with a strong focus on improving customer value propositions.
- You actively observe the evolution of markets and the competition.
- You are responsible for tracking, reporting and improving product-related performance metrics to ensure the economic viability of the services building up a new revenue stream for Doka.
- University degree in business or engineering.
- Working experience in a construction / industrial company is beneficial.
- Good technical understanding and interest in new technologies.
- PM experience / PM skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to plan and conduct customer interactions to gather input and feedback.
- Methodological knowledge and practical experience on designing value propositions.
- You grasp the essence of problems swiftly and straight to the point.
- Ability to influence and steer stakeholders at all levels of an international organization with your creative solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus.
We offer a working environment that inspires:
Perspectives: Because we take your wishes seriously
Future: Because a job in an international family company is your future
Know-how: Because the best employees want to be educated to the optimum
Variety: Because different activities expand your horizon and knowledge
We offer monthly fulltime salary of gross EUR 3 000-- depending on qualification and experience.