With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Malaysia is 100% subsidary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Main Purpose of Job:
- Reporting to the Team Leader- Formwork Instructor, this position requires someone who understands the formwork and scaffolding assembly, and is trained to instruct/ guide locals (including workers) on the correct way of assembly of Doka products.
- You will provide on-site supervision (professional briefing and training) to contractors during the initial assembling of system formwork.
- You act as a liaison between job site and Project Manager/ Coordinator to monitor correct use of equipment at jobsite.
- You will ensure that the customer/ client carry and practice the correct applications and assembly of system formwork.
- You troubleshoot technical problems at jobsite and execute formwork solutions.
- You are required to attend site meeting with customer/ clients.
- You are responsible to monitor the material delivery and ensure that it is return at site.
- You will be responsible to prepare and submit site reports.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U. Degree is preferred.
- Have driver license class D or B2.
- Ability to work independently and problem solver
- Minimum 3 years' experience in system formwork/scaffolding
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Basic IT skills i.e. Word, Excel