With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Reporting to the Head - Formwork Instructor, this position requires someone who understands the formwork and scaffolding assembly, and is trained to instruct/ guide locals (including workers) on the correct way of assembly of Doka products.
- You will provide on-site supervision (professional briefing and training) to contractors during the initial assembling of system formwork.
- You act as a liaison between job site and Project Manager/ Coordinator to monitor correct use of equipment at jobsite.
- You will ensure that the customer/ client carry and practice the correct applications and assembly of system formwork.
- You troubleshoot technical problems at jobsite and execute formwork solutions.
- You are required to attend site meeting with customer/ clients.
- You are responsible to monitor the material delivery and ensure that it is return at site.
- You will be responsible to prepare and submit site reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/ITI or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in system formwork/scaffolding
- Proficiency in Local languages (both written and spoken) as well as English
- Basic IT skills i.e. Word, Excel
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed
- Honest and punctual