With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Asia Pacifc (APAC) is a region part of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka APAC supports projects across many other Countries in Asia Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
The core business of Doka is, to provide system formwork solutions and materials to construction projects (e.g. High Rise, Infrastructure, Residential) around the world. In order to strengthen the market position of Doka in Asia Pacific (APAC), Doka is looking to appoint a Finance Manager - APAC who will be responsible in financial planning and analysis of selective construction projects within the region.
Moreover, this role will be accountable for all aspects of financial accounting and controlling of the Doka Branch in China and the Distribution Center - Asia in Singapore while reporting directly to the regional Head of Finance and Controlling - APAC based in Singapore.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Project Controlling:
- You will monitor and control the financial activities of certain running projects within the APAC Region
- You will ensure that the projects adhere to the project calculation and highlight deviations
- You will provide project variance analysis where appropriate and recommendations to improve project financial performance
- You will communicate the insights to the management and suggest actions based on sound analysis
- You will identify and analyze trends on current and past project financial reports
- General Accounting:
- You will coordinate financial planning, rolling forecasts, and further develop the organization's financial strategy.
- You will review and analyze period end closing activities and liaise with the teams as required.
- You will cooperate with the Regional Head of Finance and Controlling - APAC for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- You will proactively ascertaining deviations to the forecast and suggest counter measures.
Required (Education and Technical)
- Professional work experience in accounting role or similar. A Regional Accountant / Financial Controller who wanted to step up his/her career into the next level is more than welcome to apply.
- Relevant background in project controlling, financial analysis, and business planning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Previous experience in using ERP systems
- Excellent MS Office skills in Word and Excel
- Experience in handling accounting related queries and providing accounting support to stakeholder
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese language
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Good team player
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work
- Proactive approach and self-reliant personality
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving approach to handling queries and addressing issues
- Passion to learn and drive to succeed
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Exposure working in a multinational company especially manufacturing, construction or industrial firms
- Previous experience with SAP
- Experience handling a regional role
If this is you, wait no more! Please contact Joylyn Delos Reyes, Senior Recruiter - APAC for more information or click APPLY NOW!