With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
For out Doka USA Engineering Support Team in Amstetten (Austria) we are looking for a highly motivated Project Technician to join our team:
A task that challenges:
- Clarifying structural-, customer- and Doka-requirements specially in the High-rise sector
- You work together with sales to produce AutoCAD drawings during the proposal stage and finalize working drawings for site use, utilizing Doka’s forming systems.
- You provide material lists for quotations and shipments to the site.
- You produce and ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka’s forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs.
- You provide analysis and design calculations as required.
- Participation in product development and trainer activities complement this exciting and challenging task profile
- You have a completed technical education
- Doka experience in concrete forming and shoring applications and design.
- Communication skills including command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
- You have experience in AutoCAD 2018 and computer applications
- You are a team player and you are flexible
A working environment that inspires:
- Perspectives: Because we take your wishes seriously
- Future: Because a job in an international family company is your future
- Know-how: Because the best employees want to be educated to the optimum
- Variety: Because different activities expand your horizon and knowledge
- Style: Because in a stylish office and young dynamic team you just work better
In this position you will be placed in the collective agreement of the woodworking industry in the use group III . This corresponds to a minimum monthly collective salary of EUR 2.150,--. The actual salary depends on qualifications and relevant work experience.