Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps).
Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
Doka has a focus on digital solutions and offers numerous services and applications which aim to boost productivity on construction sites. Generating added value for our customers and optimizing the construction process in general is of utmost importance for us. Our services range from the planning phase to building operations and analysis of construction workflows.
With numerous digital solutions we set new standards - together with a young and dynamic team, the digital formwork instructor will successfully implement these at our customers..
As Service Delivery Specialist / Digital Formwork Instructor, you are mainly responsible for a smooth implementation of digital services at customers - in close collaboration with sales and product management:
Your key responsibilities:
- You will support in the preparation of commercial offers and technical design of projects
- You will implement the digital services onsite at the construction site as well as ensuring a proper operation
- You will provide training to customers on the system
- You will provide ongoing support in technical inquiries and realization of change requests in collaboration with our technicians
- You will monitor the compliance of contract components (SLA management)
- You will be responsible for a correct settlement and preparation of the project closing
Would you describe yourself as a support and customer oriented personality who is currently looking for a diverse area of responsibility with high autonomy and various development possibilities? If yes, you might be what we are looking for?
- You have a degree related to IT, construction, engineering, etc.
- You have a relevant experience working at different construction sites
- You have experience in the service management, ideally in construction, electronics or industrial
- You have strong interest for new technologies and the potentials at the construction site
- You have high level of customer and service orientation
- You have strong communication skills
- You are independent, confident, and proactive
- You have willingness to travel within the country
What you can expect from us?
- Possibility to be part of the development and building up of an innovative, digital and promising business unit (www.doka.com/at/solutions/upbeat-construction)
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international family-owned business
- Professional and personal development possibilities
What are you waiting for?
Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom