Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Philippines is a 100% subsidiary of Doka Group with main office at Villongco Road/Sucat.
You ensure that our customer demands are satisfied timely, efficient, and cost-effective. Demand Planning plays an essential role in the supply chain of Doka. You analyze material flow, data provided from our sales team including statistical data combined with minimum stock levels to effectively estimate future product demands. Excellent cross-departmental communication skills in particular with our Sales team are required and you contribute to the execution of our monthly S&OP planning cycle to ensure most accurate information are forwarded to our supply team.
Your responsibilities are covering the following topics:
- Demand Planning and Logistics
- You support sales & operations planning process and resolve bottlenecks
- You support and maintain, and optimize inventory as per Doka requirements
- You analyze and forecast demand to support supply planning
- You meet delivery schedule for ordered material being shipped to a client’s job site
- You manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholder
Prior of taking on the role, you will be presented the unique chance to participate a comprehensive and international Training Program. The program targets specifically candidates, who are keen to take over a role in Doka Operations Department in Manila after successfully completing the 9 months structured Trainee Program across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
APPLY NOW IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
- You are either a fresh graduate/post graduate in Business Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics or similar?
- AND/OR you have already some years of experience gained with the construction (supply) industry or commercial departments/quantity surveying?
- You want to learn on the job and gain international experience in the first year across Asia, Middle East and Europe?
- You are equipped with good analytical skills?
- You are a team player, open minded, self-motivated and focused on actions & outcomes
- You are available to start on 1 July 2019
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter - APAC, +63 917 585 7705 for further information.