With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Philippine is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Demand Planner who will report directly to the Head of Operations and will support the Operations Department in all material demand planning related matters not limited to the following:
- You support sales & operations planning process and resolve bottlenecks
- You support and maintain, and optimize inventory as per Doka requirements and standards
- You monitor and update data on sales probability for all pre-sales quote
- You ensure that the data quality meets Doka standards while educating the team to comply to the data quality standards
- You follow up and/or maintain accurate data of client orders, expected returns
- You analyse and forecast demand (monthly and quarterly) to support supply planning.
- You coordinate of product/ material demand planning including shortage, procurement
- You keep abreast with the S&OP planning process and engage in proactive improvement (e.g. facilitate regular meetings) with Engineering and Sales Team
- You communicate net demands to supply (Doka Distribution Center) in a timely and proactive manner
- You meet delivery schedule for ordered material being shipped to a client's job site
- You manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Quantity Surveying or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Construction or Construction Supply industry. Applicants with Quantity Surveying OR Construction Project Management background will be technically suited to the role very well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and IT system
- Able to work independently and as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment·
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude·
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders·
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed·
- Good proficiency in English
The Company provides substantial benefits, above market standard. If you have any questions to the job or the Company, please don't hesitate to contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Recruiter - APAC.