Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
You will drive recovery for outstanding debts from clients (contractors & subcontractors), and reduce the DSO of the company. This is a 12-month contract with option for renewal.
- You are responsible to call/meet clients to secure payment and ensure payment is collected upon due, to drive the company DSO target. 90% of your time should be spent outside to meet client
- You assist the Accounts executive to update on overdue bills from clients and maintain the outstanding book to ensure the debt status is accurate and latest.
- You provide the updates/ status on invoices from customers to Senior Accounts Executive-AR in customer aging report.
- You will need to monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- You closely liaise with clients including (Finance, Site Staff, Senior Mgmt) and implement repayment schedules and terms wherever applicable.
- You work with internal Sales, Operations on the invoicing issues.
- You print and deliver invoices to clients twice a month.
- You prepare monthly collection report by sales personnel & conduct collection meeting updates
- You are responsible to maintain security and confidentiality of the company and customer information.
- Any other ad hoc project/ task assigned.
What you need to succeed.
- You are malaysian
- Minimum SPM/diploma in business studies/admin/management/commerce or equivalent
- You need to posses your own transportation and willing to travel to meet client
- You are persistent and good in following up with client
- You have good communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Experience of related area will be an advantage
- Passion to learn and drive to succeed, a strong team player
- Proactive approach, self-disciplined, persistent and self-reliant personality
This is a Contract position for 12 months and it is auto renewable subject to satisfactory of performance. benefits remain the same like a fulltime/permanent employees.
We work from Monday to Friday only.