Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
CALLING OUT ALL FRESH GRADUATES
The Trainee Program at first glance:
The Commercial Trainee Program Asia & Pacific is made for young and talented graduates/post graduates in Quantity Surveying, Business Economics, or Logistics. The program targets specifically candidates, who are keen to take over a permanent and fulltime role in Kota Damansara/Doka Malaysia after successfully completing the intensive structured nine (9) months Trainee Program across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
In DOKA Commercial Trainee Program, you will overtake responsibility in various strategic as well as operative issues including the monitoring of inventory levels and yard management, order processing as well as business process improvement, contract management, material acquisition and control to exceed customer expectations. Are you ready for those challenges?
The Trainee Program is your first step into a successful career with Doka Group. You will have the chance to further develop yourself and to be ready to take on a full-time professional career as a Commercial Executive. So what does a Commercial Executive do?
- You will manage all aspects of the commercial process from initial contact to sales ‘close’ for selected projects determined either by revenue size, client type, project type
- You enter orders after material list was handed by engineering
- You ensure materials planning including shortage, procurement
- You ensure sales are recorded and monitored in line with agreed processes
- You ensure products purchased are delivered in a timely way and recorded in Discos
- You ensure proper documentations on return deliveries and recorded in Discos in a timely way
- You ensure invoice are recorded and billed accordingly and in a timely way
- You manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have good customer service
APPLY NOW IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
- You are a Malaysian?
- You are a graduate/post graduate in Quantity Surveying, Business Economics, or Logistics or construction management?
- You want to start your career in Commercial Operations?
- You want to learn on the job and gain international experience across Asia, Middle East and Europe?
- You want to be part of a structured trainee program and take on a role in Malaysia after the trainee program in Doka Malaysia?
- You are available to start on 1 july 2019
Are you interested in further career opportunities after the trainee program? Apply NOW or contact Carolyn Khaw Hui Hui Head of HR Doka Malaysia, +60126076378 for further information.
Apply NOW for the Commercial Trainee Program Asia & Pacific for 2019! The selection will take place in May 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. You will kick off your career at Doka Malaysia in July 2019.