Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of Doka Group with its main office at Kota Damansara.
You will take on the commercial / logistical handling of the project after successful contract closure from the Doka Sales Department. You are the link to our customer, coordinating the day-to-day activities internally as well as externally during project execution until project closure, all in line with the contractual agreements.
Your responsibilities are covering the following topics:
- Material/Order Management
- Working closely with sales
- Preparing and reviewing import and export documents
- Ensuring accurate and correct processing in ERP software
- Invoicing and follow ups
- Ensuring client satisfaction by professionally coordinating all deliveries/returns
- Creating reports and documentation
Prior of taking on the role, you will be having the unique chance to participate a comprehensive and international Training Program. The program targets specifically candidates, who are keen to take over a role in Doka Operations Department in Doka Malaysia after successfully completing the 9 months structured Trainee Program across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
APPLY NOW IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
- You are either a fresh graduate/post graduate in Business Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics or similar?
- AND/OR you have already some years of experience gained with the construction (supply) industry or commercial departments/quantity surveying?
- You want to learn on the job and gain international experience in the first year across Asia, Middle East and Europe?
- You are equipped with good analytical skills?
- You are a team player, open minded, self-motivated and focused on actions & outcomes
- You are available to start on 1 July 2019
Are you interested in further career opportunities after the trainee program? Apply NOW or contact Carolyn Khaw Hui Hui Head of HR Doka Malaysia, +60126076378 for further information.
Apply NOW for this unique opportunity! The selection will take place in May 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. You will kick off your career with Doka Malaysia in July 2019.