With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines through its subsidiary Doka Philippines.
As a result, a new role for a Commercial Coordinator has opened up. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that is growing its presence in Asia Pacific and offers you the unique opportunity to grow your career nationally and internationally, then Doka is the place for you!
As a Commercial Coordinator, you will ensure that our clients receive the delivery of the sales solution on time. You will be responsible in handling import and export activities to transfer and coordinate the movement of materials intra company to fulfill client need.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will monitor all material movements and solve any problems arising from disputes during the project period
- You will flag material shortfall for project deliveries to Head of Operations
- You will input and update material reservations and orders in ERP system while working closely with sales
- You will timely update planned returns and buy-backs in collaboration with sales department
- You will support the physical full stock count / periodical cycle counts
- You will ensure accurate and correct processing in ERP software
- You will work with shipping agent for vessel booking / clearing agent for import of material
- You will ensure accurate invoicing in line with contractual agreements and resolve disputes/credit requests arising during the project period together with Revenue Controllers/Sales/Clients
- You will adhere to reporting deadlines and support period closings (month and year end)
- You will come up with process improvement proposals as needed
Required (Education and Technical)
- Diploma or Degree in Business Economics or Operations Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial department, ideally from a multinational organization or a large logistics company in Philippines.
- Understanding/Knowledge about Philippines Import/Export Regulations
- Tech-Savvy with ERP Systems
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office, in particular proficient in MS Excel
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Detail oriented and meticulous in work
- Engaging and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino language
- Problem solution minded with ability to solve problems using common sense and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude to go beyond what is required to service the clients
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Prior experience in construction industry
- Experience in intermediate Excel for handling larger data analysis using tools such as pivot table, Vlookup, Hlookup
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!