With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
As Commercial Coordinator cum Demand Planner at Doka India your duties & responsibilities shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Place orders / quotes to Discos in line with official work instruction / Dokacalc and ensure timely update and communication to Supply Chain. Check LC terms & condition and take the corrective action by informing Sales or respective function if not fulfilling our requirement.
- Coordinate with Sales Team for resolving the Order processing requirement and Proforma Invoice preparation. Updating Delivery dates in DISCOS II
- Ensure material availability for customer supply in collaboration with Supply Chain and system availability check to avoid the negative inventory.
- Timely reserving the material in system for customer orders and should be always on top of all issues with respect to orders.
- Coordinate for return of material with Engineering, Warehouse, Sales and clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor all material movements and solve any problems arising from disputes during the project period.
- Create Picklist in DISCOS for dispatch of material at least 2 days in advance and send to yard for picking. Arrange transport by coordinating with transporter at competitive rates.
- Monitor the actual and projected revenue per month based on order in hand, material availability. Seek approval on FOC Dispatches.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for sales and rental, resolve disputes/credit requests arising during the project period together with Revenue Controllers/Sales/Clients.
- Ensure accurate and correct processing in Discos II, create and file all related correspondences and reports.
- Adhere to reporting deadlines and support period closings (month and year end).
- Support the annual full stock take, Updating Insurance data on regular monthly basis.
- Co Ordinate with Engineering, Finance & Yard Operations team for resolving the issues on need basis and provide necessary support.
- Proactively work on Transport Cost reduction and Maintaining the MIS of cost saving.
- Take care of all logistics requirement within the country.
- Timely submission of bills & provisions for the reporting period.
- Other work related tasks upon request of Head of Operations
- Come up with process improvement proposals.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the management
- Ensure availability of materials from region / other Doka centres on time & in full as per the customer orders.
- Conduct S&OP meetings with Sales to understand the future requirements and forecast from the sales team.
- Responsible for Material Planning & availability as per Project Forecast.
- Coordinate with Regional Planner, DC's and Other Country to expedite the shipment or Logistical issues
- Monitor and optimize stock levels including safety stock for all Doka items to ensure availability at lowest possible costs and inventory level as per Budget.
- Ensure Orders are released and approved on timely manner as per authority levels.
- Release Non Moving material within Region after analysis and discussion with internal stakeholder.
- Coordinate with Engineering for alternate material in case of Shortage / Long Lead Time / Material available in Stock.
- Monitor the inventory strategy in Rapid Response on a quarterly level.
Knowledge / Experience
- Engineering Diploma, Commercial / Technical qualification
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Understanding of ERP system and Warehouse operations
- Preferable experiences:
- Doka IT systems, Site construction knowledge , Logistics,
- Customer Support Function knowledge.
Skills / Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Well organized
- Customer oriented
- Process and improvement drive approach
Job location: Kharghar, Navi Mumbai