With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager - Large Scale High Rise Projects for our Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific area who is passionate about acquiring high-quality formwork projects and managing them successfully, together with all relevant stakeholders. Your extensive formwork and project management experience and as well as a solid network, in particular in the Asia Pacific area, is what will make you successful in this role. If you are looking to work for a reputed international company within a multicultural team based in Singapore or Malaysia, then this role is an exciting opportunity for you!
- To focus on the acquisition of large scale high rise projects across Asia Pacific
- To support with technical drawings and designs during offer stage if applicable
- To develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact and regular job site visits with customers as well as cold calling
- To qualify information data related to large scale construction projects across Asia Pacific
- To map out business opportunities and acquire high rise projects with particular focus on profitability, long term market penetration and overall coverage
- To identify market drivers & strategies as well as to develop and steer sales approaches
- To coordinate and effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders within the organization, especially with global expertise center and country sales and engineering network and resources
- To be proactively involved and accountable from tendering through project acquisition and entire project handling, depending on the complexity and scale of the project as well as per assigned by your immediate superior
Is this YOU?
- You have a Civil Engineering Degree
- You have an outstanding Project Management experience with large scale high-rise projects
- You a proven experience in engineering (system formwork)
- You have an outstanding commercial business acumen and a strong sales affinity; ideally proven track record as BD Manager in a construction company or similar
- You have job site experience with large scale projects, preferably within Asia Pacific
- You have a hands-on approach and mentality
- You are willing to do a high travel mode, including travelling to remote places within Asia Pacific
- You have an excellent command of English, any other Asian language skills are a plus
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!