With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Australia is a subsidiary of the Doka Group and employs more than 50 people across 3 Branches in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane).
In order to strengthen the market position of Doka and Lubeca in Australia and to focus on the acquisition of high-rise projects, we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager (High-Rise and Edge Protection Systems).
In this role, you will develop Lubeca and Doka’s High-rise and Edge Protection System (Jumpform and Screens) business in the NSW and ACT region. This will be achieved by developing client relationships with existing Lubeca and Doka clients in all regions and by expanding Lubeca and Doka's product offering within the medium to large size Builders and Formworkers.
Your key responsibilities are:
- To develop and expand the Lubeca and Doka's High-rise Jumpform and Edge protection systems market via cold calling, BCI report management, referral gathering, and the development of relationships of medium and large Builders and Formworkers
- To ensure that management is aware of market trends and developments pertaining to High-rise projects
- To coordinate the areas of sales, engineering, operations to meet customer demands and requirements
- To comply with laws, rules, and regulations issued by the authorities
- To support project work (e.g. processing, discounts, rental rates)
- To follow up with accounts department on outstanding dues and support the processing of claims
- To maintain and update customer records and inquiry status (Weekly CRM management and forecasting)
- To communicate material demands with the Sales Coordinator and Operations department.
Required (Education and Technical)
- You must have a working knowledge and experience in the area of Formwork Technology / Jumpform / Edge Protection
- You must have a practical experience with professional customer management
- You must have a proven successful sales track record
- You must have a working knowledge and experience of high-rise construction market and competition
- You must be proficient in computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- You must have superior ability to communicate in English
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- You must have strong sales skills
- You must be Team oriented and has positive attitude – has to fit in with the team
- You must have strong interpersonal, communication, organization, negotiation skills and strong numerical attitude
- You must have eye for detail and accuracy
- You must be able to handle a variety of tasks, prioritize, and follow-up proactively
- You must be self-motivated, assertive, has strong work ethic, and able to work independently in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- You must have willingness to travel and be mobile
Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at firstname.lastname@example.org / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!