With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across many other Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
In order to strengthen the market position of Doka in Asia Pacific and to focus on the acquisition of large scale projects (such as High Rise & Infrastructure Projects: Thermal, Nuclear & Hydro power plants & dams, large bridges & tunnels), Doka is looking to appoint a regional Business Development Manager focusing on the acquisition of large scale projects.
In this role you will promote Doka Solutions for large scale projects across APAC Region and you will interface with large construction companies, the local sales & engineering support of Doka Countries as well as with the global expertise center in Austria, Head Office of Doka Group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- To map out business opportunities and acquire large scale (infra & high rise & energy) projects with particular focus on profitability, long term market penetration and overall coverage
- To identify market drivers & strategies as well as to develop and steer sales approaches
- To coordinate and effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders within the organization, especially with global expertise center and country sales and engineering network and resources
- To develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact and regular job site visits with customers
- To be proactively involved and accountable from tendering through project acquisition and sometimes even entire project handling, depending on the complexity and scale of the project
- Outstanding Commercial Business acumen -> Strong sales affinity; Ideally proven track record as BD/Sales Manager selling into the Construction Industry
- Proven Track Record in System Formwork Industry highly desired
- Experience in engineering of civil infra/high rise or energy projects
- Job Site experience large scale projects (preferably within Asia Pacific)
- Hands-on approach and mentality
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Willing to high travel mode, including travelling to remote places within Asia Pacific
- Excellent command of English, any local “Asian” language skills are welcomed
Location of the vacancy: Position can be based out of any country in South East Asia, with particular preference to Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter - APAC, +63 908 890 5593 for further information.