Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s largest petroleum exporters in the world. The new Saudi Vision 2030 will reduce the dependency on oil and diversify its economic resources with several key and cross-country projects in the pipeline.
Doka Saudi Arabia is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
Please note that the position will be located in one of the major cities in KSA.
- Identify & acquire potential customers and projects in order to secure business for Doka
- Develop both new and existing accounts and expand business in the area of responsibility
- Analyse the assigned territory and market potential
- Ensure full knowledge of all the Key Customers’ decision makers and key influencers as well as organisation structure and decision processes
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Using the Doka product portfolio for upselling in order to increase revenue
- Understand fully and always act as per Doka company policy and as per sales strategy given out by the company
- Complete understanding of all Doka products and services including how they compare with the competition so that product presentations and proposals can be delivered effectively and skillfully
- In conjunction with management, produce plans, budgets, forecasts and subsequently deliver against these plans
- Selling and servicing the best and most economical solution and suitable products to the customer
- Coordinate technical solutions with engineering department and transfer them into a full technical and commercial proposal in accordance with current pricing and product strategy
- Resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Lead and coordinate with team members and all other departments throughout the whole sales process from inquiry to project closure
- Maintain best in class after sales service for customers
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Ensure payments throughout the sales process by following up with the customer and coordinate internally with involved departments
- Maintain and permanently update all customer and project relevant figures in the CRM system to ensure accurate forecasting of revenue and material requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar with deep knowledge in the construction and formwork sector
- Strong sales management skills with at least 5 years’ experience in KSA
- Highly motivated and target driven personality with a proven track record in sales
- Strong interpersonal, communication, selling and negotiation skills and a strong numerical aptitude
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and ability to receive feedback
- Understanding of key contractual terms
- Passionate to find solutions for clients through an added-value approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
- Open-minded and team oriented with a positive attitude
- Inter-cultural interest and respect
- Ability to work unsupervised
- IT-skills and knowledge in modern communication methods