With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7300 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
High technical solution competence and performance strength of Doka Engineering are decisive factors for the competitiveness and economic success of our company.
The Doka Engineering Academy provides a comprehensive training and further education programme in the field of engineering, with the aim of increasing engineering competence and continuously qualifying our approx. 1200 technicians worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic personality with an affinity for technology and an interest in the following tasks:
- Work as Trainer in virtual and real classrooms.
- Preparation and edition of Technical Training content for Trainings (in-classroom, OnLive and recorded sessions). Creation of visual models for illustrating Training content.
- Translation of Technical Training Content (English/German).
- Training and Content life-cycle management and review of existing Technical Training material, to ensure latest up-to-date versions content- and aesthetics-wise.
- work with Trainers in the elaboration of the concept of new Trainings following the demant of our clients.
- Didactical analysis of Training sessions and Training materials, advising Trainers on the implementation of didactical techniques to ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention.
- Evaluation, implementation, and measurement of Engineering Trainings' plans for Doka countries.
- Technical Education (Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Architecture or relatedareas)
- At least 5 years of Formwork experience
- Excellent and self-confident presentation skills
- Proven basic knowledge on Didactics;
- English or German knowledge is a must; being at least one of them in level C1 (written and spoken). The vocabulary must cover technical terms related to Doka Engineering tasks. Additional languages may be of advantage
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Time flexibility and willingness to travel abroad
- Knowledge of (or interested to learn) video recording and video edition tools (Adobe Rush, MS Video-Editor, OBS Studio)
- MS Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint 365
What can you expect?
- A successful international family business
- Targeted, individual and specialist knowledge transfer during your induction period
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- Discounted lunch in our own fresh kitchen
- Comprehensive social benefits
For this position we offer a salary in line with the market, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience. We are legally obliged to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 30,177 according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).