Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka's heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.Job Description
Are you interested in being part of the Engineering Center transformation?
We are looking for professionals passionate about innovation and transformation—people who feel comfortable executing and learning about their own job while leading a team of young-enthusiastic engineers.
As a Team Leader of Engineering, you will be responsible for managing a variety of subject matters and guiding the assigned team according to DOKA group leadership, to support and promote the realization of the ECA strategy and make them a winning team.
You will report directly to the ECA Manager.Qualifications
· End-to-end project planning (including material listing, offer drawings, shop drawings, coordinating projects) and client support agreement with the internal and external stakeholders.
· Coordinate the verification of projects by the statics department or to others.
· Ensure team members and yourself coordinate with internal and external stakeholders according to technical rules
· Share your experience and expertise in the form of an active speaker during training, meeting, and information deployment.
· Actively assist in innovation, transformation, and optimization of process
· Prepare and discuss with your team members their targets and performance achieved while aligning the measures to company goals
· Understand team members' technical challenges and guide team members in finding solutions.
· Motivates team and effectively delegates work to meet team and company objectives;
· Other duties/projects as assigned, such as participating in company committees/teams.
· Engineering - local and regional teams
· Sales Department
· Project Managers
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
· Working knowledge of legal requirements in the field of engineering standards
· Intermediate English
· Intermediate/Advanced in AutoCAD 2D/3D
· Intermediate use of Revit is a plus
· Intermediate MS Office tools
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Civil or Mechanical Engineering Design
· At least 3-5 years of mentoring junior team members in formwork systems
· At least 5 years providing engineering solutions on Formwork Systems
· Ability to work independently and in collaborate across boundaries in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
· Willingness to perform within a team environment, on standard and major projects
· Hands-on mentality and engaging personality
· Ability to balance customer needs vs. team capacity
· Well-developed communication skills both in English and Spanish
· Ability to communicate professionally to internal stakeholders and clients while providing the best solutions for both parties
· Adaptability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
Are you interested in this challenging position to become part of a success story?
We are waiting for your application