With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7300 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
This position assumes to take over challenging role within the Global Procurement organization. Being part of Process & Technologies team you will...
- …take over change management delivery of A/P and Invoice relevant systems
- …participate in the exciting, international IT implementation project SAP S/4 HANA (AP/AR) and ECC
- …help to optimize and automate processes
- …support the application processes and advise the DOKA procurement departments worldwide in using the optimal invoice processing workflows
- …act as interface between internal stakeholders and IT experts as well as external development partners
- … provide the management with the necessary elements of evidence for taking decision
- … cooperate with the A/P functional lead in delivering global projects
- … be responsible for testing drafting UATs for new features and functions
- … monitor interfaces between SAP and other systems used at Doka
You are interested in an exciting and demanding position, ready to take a new challenge in an international environment and bring with the following knowledge and expertise:
- Technical or commercial education
- Deep understanding of purchasing processes
- Deep experience with SAP as well as in the area of finance,
- process and project management is an advantage
- Understanding of accounting processes, as well as a certain affinity for IT processes
- Fluent English and good German skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- Very good communication and cooperation skills
- Knowledge, experience at SAP R3 & S4 HANA ERP systems
- Knowledge of invoice automation solutions
- High comprehension regarding systems and high affinity towards data and IT
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
Then we look forward to your application!
- An attractive working environment in a successful, international family business
- Individual professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours/ home office /office in Vienna and Linz
- Modern Canteen
- Convenient parking place and more
We are required to state the minimum annual gross salary for this position, which is - EUR 39.218 according to the collective agreement (wood industry). Please note final remuneration offer will be aligned with the market, and will be based on the specific qualification and professional experience.