Form-on USA Corp. is a young, global enterprise which is specialized in the supply and trade of used formwork, new formwork components and plywood. As a subsidiary of Doka Group, we can build on a high-performing production facility as well as an international logistics network. We are proud of our team and our product portfolio. For our team in the U.S., we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative candidate who will - together with a strong team - contribute to the company's success.
The Sales Representative will develop and maintain a sales territory (Midwest, Northeast or Far West) consisting of a defined sales goal which may be subject to change. He/she, as a strategic partner, will be accountable for retaining existing accounts and widening business in the entire US market while maintaining strong and trusting partnerships with customers. Moreover, the Sales Representative is responsible for conducting market research, identifying and selecting new markets as well as establishing a network of formwork retailers. He/she acts as a 'broker' for our clients (wholesalers, retailers, distributors, re-renters, brokers and agents). He/she will approach potential customers mainly via telephone and support them in handling first-time as well as follow-up business. He/she will prepare calculations and aligned offers for the daily business.
- Identify potential customers and make cold calls that result in meetings and convert prospects into actual sales.
- Develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact with the customers.
- Prepares proposals and obtains appropriate managerial approval.
- Drafts final proposals, ensuring management approval and customer signatures are obtained.
- Presents proposals while selling the features and benefits of Form-on products to close sales.
- Ensures that the customer is satisfied with the equipment and the production he/she is obtaining and ensures proper recording and coordination of shipments and returns.
- Accountable for all credit interactions with the customer including obtaining contractor approval of invoices, making adjustments through credit requests and ensuring prompt payment, as well as preparing and distributing monthly account status reports.
- Accurately and timely completes weekly sales reports and provides information as needed for backlog and sales projections.
- Visits clients as required.
- Continually builds product knowledge.
- Assists in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Overnight travel as required. Additionally, he/she may be called upon to make sales or service calls outside of the designated territory as needed.
- Collaborates with management to ensure company and branch sales initiatives are aligned and achieved.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in Sales, preferably in trading construction supply or formwork supplier
- Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Construction a plus.
- Consistently handles confidential information with the highest level of integrity and delivers the highest standards of service to customers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, follow-up and negotiation skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Takes initiative, manages time effectively, and manages and adjusts priorities based on business demands.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing). Spanish is a plus.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, commercial proficiency and effective selling and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Willing and able to learn new computer systems, products, concepts and techniques as well as an eagerness to keep abreast of customer, industry and competitor development.
- Self-motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Understands how the sales, business development activities and account management of Form-on USA impact the corporation worldwide.
This position requires the ability to support the office and serve as a liaison to the customers and sales personnel resolving issues at times on short notice with minimal information.
Extensive daily interaction with customers, colleagues and management. Consistently delivers high standards of customer service and communicates effectively.
This position requires the ability to think strategically. Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be organized and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
Working conditions of an office environment: dry, cool, and well lighted. At times, visiting the material yard where weather conditions may vary from extreme hot to wet or extreme cold depending on the location and the season.
Form-on offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join as an Sales Representative working remotely from home office.
Form-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.