With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
As the Sales Support, reporting to the Head of Sales for Doka Malaysia, you will provide sales administration, project & contract management support to the Doka Sales team on various projects. This will present the successful candidate with an opportunity to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and also forge relationships with project site stakeholders and a long term opportunity to overtake Sales Management responsibility.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You support the sales team in gaining a higher conversion rate by completing administrative tasks and duties on their behalf such as maintenance of the in-house CRM Tool
- Contract Administration: You provide support on areas such as contract administration and management, claims management, and if required on arbitration and legal proceedings; You ensure that obligations towards the customers / partners are respected and complied
- You establish and maintain excellent client relationships while keeping up to date contact persons and customers via direct representation, telephone and other means of communication
- You influence and share value preposition of the Doka products and services and how they compare with the competition so that product presentations can be delivered effectively and skilfully
- Customer service and satisfaction: You respond to enquiries for sales business received by whatever means and converting these enquires into orders
- Credit Management: You are responsible to support the sales team on credit interactions with the customer and ensuring payment is received in full.
- CRM Tool : You are hands-on and ensure data quality in the CRM tool (e.g budgets) for Malaysia; You take an active part to use market intelligence tools to review and screen potential target projects
- Marketing: You have to support the coordination of all marketing activities in Malaysia. Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations.
- Sales Meetings: You prepare for sales meetings, workshops and lead the coordination of team events and activities
- Online Complaint Management Tool: You capture complaints in online complaint management tools
- Any other tasks assigned
Skills and Experiences
- At least a Diploma in Law and/or Engineering and/or Business/Sales Management, and/or Quantity survey
- Some initial experience in Sales Support/Coordination and/or Contract Administration & Management within a robust MNC environment in Malaysia, ideally gained from an industry supplying the construction sector
- Tech-Savvy with certain Sales & CRM Tools; Very good skilled with Microsoft Office in particular proficient in MS Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Ability to speak mandarin is an advantage
Attributes and Motivation
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, follow-up and negotiation skills and a strong numerical aptitude
- Team oriented, positive attitude and personal effectiveness and credibility
- Preferred Skills and Background:
- Financial understanding/business acumen (Margin Drivers, Discount Policy, Pricing Strategies, …) advantageous
- Experience in FIDIC contract
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Required Attributes and Motivation:
- Excellent detail orientation
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to assert self and influence another to your point of view
- Ability to understand an issue and come up with novel solutions
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now !
Let's form the future together. Be part of it!