With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
- Design solutions for infrastructure projects.
- Produce AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and need to finalize the working drawing to be used for the actual job site.
- Provide material lists for quotations to sales and to operations for shipments to the site.
- Produce and ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical, and efficient designs.
- Analyze and design/price calculations as required.
- Support the sales team by determining appropriate formwork solutions that met the customers' needs (economically and in compliance with safety and regulatory guidelines) from the project design stage to project inception and completion.
- Ensure that the work is designed with available inventory and in conformance with contractual guidelines.
- Act as a mentor of a Junior Technician assigned
- Participates in job site visits, identifies any improper implementation and can take action insuring corrective measures are immediately implemented.
- Other duties/projects as assigned, such as participating in company committees/teams
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (civil, construction, structural, mechanical), architecture, or equivalent technical school education.
- Good knowledge In AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D
- Knowledge of Revit
- Minimum 2 years of heavy civil / infrastructure experience preferred.
- Experience on the construction site and in estimation.
- 2 years draughtsman experience in the construction industry (Formwork Design advantages)
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to manage multiple major projects while adhering to strict standards, deadlines, and budgets
- Excellent communication skills both in Spanish and English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Well-developed qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Self-organized structure, able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts, and techniques.
- Willingness to travel for training purposes or to visit customers.