With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific offers an exciting opportunity as Project Manager KAPS (Key Accounts and Project Solutions) who will be responsible to successfully support customers during the execution of large-scale projects (LSPs) within the MEAAP area in order to enhance customer satisfaction, strengthen market presence and increase profitability for Doka.
The Project Manager will work together closely with our Business Development Managers, country organizations and local partners and bears the temporary responsibility for the successful accomplishment of LSPs in the pre‐order and order phase with a strong focus on achieving defined objectives. The role requires a self-driven, well organized individual who enjoys a challenge in the Project Management field. The Project Manager KAPS is part of the MEAAP KAPS Team and reports to the KAPS Manager MEAAP.
The role will be based in Australia, preferably Brisbane, however, depending on project locations, relocation within or outside of Australia may be required depending on project requirements.
- Manage selected large-scale projects after acquisition in order to guarantee full client satisfaction and at the same time maintain profitability on project level for DOKA in line with the defined objectives
- Act as primary contact person for internal and external project stakeholders after acquisition
- Establish effective working relationships with the customer, jobsite personnel and internal departments to support creating and implementing effective formwork solutions
- Execute constant Project Monitoring, Contract management and Controlling to define deviations and trigger necessary adjustments and claims both internally and externally
- Regular exchange and coordination with all departments in order to meet project milestones and assure execution within contractually agreed parameters
- Using upselling opportunities to increase project revenue
- Preparation and presentation of status reports to the project owner and steering committee
- Experience exchange and knowledge transfer for constant improvement
- Execute customer trainings
- Conduct client visits to support the local organizations
- Civil Engineering Degree - experience in Doka applications is an advantage
- Extensive formwork, construction methodology & material experience, ideally in the specified region. Experience in Project Management of LSPs
- Willingness to travel extensively within the area and stay for longer period in case it is required for the project
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English, any other local languages are an advantage
- Proactive personality coupled with the ability to work unsupervised
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical and effective problem solving skills
- Organized team player with strong leadership and time management skills
- Able to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced and inter-cultural environment
- General understanding of regulations, local and national codes, legislation and trends impacting the formwork industry
Let's form the future together. Be part of it!