It's more than a job. It's a passion.
Doka is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
- Responsible for meeting the delivery schedule for ordered material being shipped to the customer job site and other Doka branch locations
- Coordinates load scheduling, order picking and order fulfillment accuracy with the Branch Yard and/or Operations Manager.
- Ensures all loading and unloading procedures are adhered to, including: photographing trucks, issuing a Discos II return number and unloading authorization ticket.
- Monitors freight costs using Doka's in house freight platform.
- Responsible for approving freight invoices for accuracy in reference to original quote and upon proof of delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining daily company vehicle inspection records.
- Ensures truck drivers maintain a current motor vehicle license in accordance with the DOT requirements.
- Ensures trucks or trailers are loaded and secured in accordance with established procedures and do not exceed the height and weight requirements.
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions
- Other duties/projects as assigned; including participating in company committees/teams.
- Assists in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Complies with all company and compliance policies, guidelines and business practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred.
- Experience in administration, operations or controlling preferred.
- Facilitates projects and effectively manages multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
Proficient using Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel required.
Willing and able to learn new computer systems, products, concepts and techniques.
- Organized team player able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, 401k retirement plan (Roth and Non-Roth), short-term disability, AFLAC policies, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join Doka USA.
If joining an industry leader excites you, please submit your resume by clicking below.
If you have previously applied, it is not necessary to apply again.
Visit us on-line at www.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka USA, Ltd.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.