Doka is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities worldwide and 10 locations in the USA, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network, which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. Employing more than 6,000 people globally in over 70 countries. Doka is more than a job, it's a passion.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) /HR Operations Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing HR Operations including policies, processes, workflows and programs that improve the HR function and employee life-cycle. HRBP is responsible for assessing and building structured processes, leveraging technology focused on the employee lifecycle that improve the overall experience in all areas to include recruiting, onboarding/offboarding, comp and benefits, immigration, performance management, and engagement. In partnership with the HR Director, the HRBP designs and executes HR strategies aligned with Doka's business strategy. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function (locally and globally) to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP leads and is responsible for the development of HR Generalists.
In addition the HRBP will be responsible for aligning HR with business objectives in designated business units. The role will act as a strategic partner to designate region, providing coaching and counsel to business units. The HRBP will oversee the development of HR Generalists.
Talent Management to include succession planning, performance management and/or leadership development programs a plus
- Leads and develops two (2) HR generalists
- Drives strategic initiatives related to talent.
- Build and implement policies, processes and programs from concept to execution.
- Manage operational activities and leverage technology that improve the overall HR function and streamline HR activities that improve the employee lifecycle and client engagement.
- Oversee end to end employee life cycle requirements.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations, in partnership with legal. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line and functional management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training and development needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Designs and implements to include evaluation and monitoring of training and development programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role as an HR Business Partner, HR Operations Manager, Talent Partner or similar role
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including , employee and union relations, diversity, recruitment, performance management, and talent management
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages; ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Ability to develop clear and fair company polices; ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. PPT, Visio, or other presentation software
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Industrial Field or Related Experience. Formwork, Construction or Energy
- Seasoned in HR and
- Talent Management and Leadership Development Experience
- HR systems knowledge of SmartRecruiters, Cornerstone, ADP and SAP
- Union Relations Knowledge
- PPT, Visio, or other presentation and interactive software a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines