Since 1995, AT-PAC has delivered high-quality scaffolding products to contractors and facility owners across the globe. We have a proven track record of competence, professionalism, and skilled engineering beyond the average quality of most scaffolding manufacturers. Our scaffolding solutions are custom-designed to meet the individual challenges of any job site, including industrial, municipal, commercial, events, and civil projects. As one of the leading scaffolding manufacturers & distributors globally, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, safe scaffolding solutions across sixteen (16) branch locations globally.
In 2022, Doka has become the majority shareholder of AT-PAC. With continued investment into the technical innovation of a single co-branded "Ringlock" scaffolding product, Doka and AT-PAC provide industry leading solutions throughout 65+ countries globally. Together, Doka and AT-PAC will stand for formwork, shoring and scaffolding.
The Human Resource Generalist is a newly created position which will be a dedicated HR function to support AT-PAC's existing operations in North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom, working closely with Doka's HR network both locally and at a HQ level. The role will be based in AT-PAC's Global Support Office in Atlanta, GA and will primarily support the North American region directly and working with external partners and Doka's HR network to provide HR support and compliance to other international regions. This role acts as a main resource and first person of contact for managers and employees on all HR life cycle operational and transactional activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partners with Human Resources management to identify, develop, and enhance department initiatives, programs, activities, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively recognizes opportunities for HR to add or improve value within the regions that they support
- Partners with Hiring Managers on position vacancies and recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions;
- Performs new hire orientation and supports managers in onboarding new employees
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; and training and development in collaboration with the HR team (local/global)
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers/supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate internal or external partners
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Partner with immigration counsel to assist with immigration proceedings for international transferees (ie. Visa Applications, Visa Renewals, Green Card Proceedings, etc.)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments
- Manages the global employee appraisal process, including partnering with regional management representatives to support the appraisal process
- Provides HR guidance to the C-Suite team and Hiring Managers on matters such as compensation benchmarking, organizational development, talent acquisition and employee retention strategies, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least three years of experience in a similar human resource role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now
- Proficiency in working with various HR tools such as payroll, learning management and ATS systems (knowledge of Smart Recruiters and Cornerstone is considered a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.