With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,600 employees, Doka is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Are you a Recruiter by passion who enjoys active sourcing to go for the best available candidate on the market?
Are you up for an opportunity to join a global formwork leader and to support our talent acquisition needs globally?
If yes, then this is the right role for you! Doka is currently looking for an experienced Global Talent Acquisition Specialist reporting to the Global Leader - Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding. This position is located in the Philippines and will be responsible in supporting the ambitious growth plans of the Group.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Actively support the recruitment and selection process globally within Doka
- Take full ownership in leveraging our Applicant Tracking System - SmartRecruiters for an efficient recruiting process such as evaluating and implementing new features and functionalities, handling system support issues, and providing user trainings to our HR colleagues and Hiring Managers
- Collaborate with the Global TA&EB Leader and the global HR network in Doka on defining, standardizing, and developing the recruitment process and usage of SmartRecruiters
- Provide sustainable trainings and best practices on Active Sourcing to our HR colleagues globally
- Proactively build up an external talent pool in the formwork industry across different functions such as Sales, Operations, and Engineering
- Partner with hiring managers in identifying and implementing suitable sourcing strategies for our open positions within the business
- Draft and finalize job description and job advertisements
- Handle sourcing, telephone screening, and shortlisting of qualified candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers on interview schedules of candidates
- Cooperate with external recruiting agencies or headhunters as needed
Required Skills and Experiences
- Outstanding and successful working experience in recruitment, preferably in an international environment - either as a Recruiter in a multinational company or international Executive Search/Headhunting
- Previous experience hiring within the Construction, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with Active Sourcing such as working with LinkedIn Recruiter Account, Boolean Operators, etc.
- Experience with implementing active sourcing or recruiting trainings is a big plus!
- Experience in using applicant tracking system (ATS) is a must
- Solid education in Human Resource Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Required Attributes and Competencies
- International mindset, ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural team
- Ability to handle complexity of a diverse organization and to work in a very international, fast-paced environment
- Strength in interpersonal communications, high degree of empathy and an excellent sense for people
- Excellent ability to "promote" Doka
- Openness and creativity in finding the best talent
- Independent, flexible and self-driven personality,
- Ability to appropriately push and drive for performance; ambitious as well as professional and team-oriented
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Human Resources at [Link Removed] / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let's form the future together. Be part of it!