Doka's formwork expertise is helping to build impressive structures around the globe. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7,000 employees in over 70 countries around the world - and we are proud of it.
As Director Business Unit Digital Services you will be responsible for the development and sales of Doka's digital services and report directly to the Vice President Strategy & Innovation. In this position, you will be entrusted with the following tasks in particular:
- Expansion and management of the "Digital Services" unit as a profitable and growing unit within Doka
- Leading a team with end-to-end responsibility (development, sales and service delivery)
- Continuous development and optimization of a focused product portfolio based on market knowledge, customer needs and technology trends as well as development of growth strategies
- Responsibility of the digital solutions at Doka to the existing formwork solutions and development of independent services
- (Further) development of a promising and customer-oriented digital sales strategy including clear goals and implementation steps
- Expansion of the sales business through identification and acquisition of new customers and key accounts as well as establishment of profitable customer networks with leading construction companies
- Expansion of the product portfolio of existing Doka customers
- Identification and implementation of strategic partnerships with suppliers, partners and customers
- Securing and improving the sales process, including customer relationship management, sales presentations and quotation
- Proactive communication of the go-to-market strategy to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Actively support employee development through potential analysis as well as coaching on a professional as well as personal level.
- Completed business or technical education
- Several years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in the construction industry with a high affinity for digital / IT solutions
- Several years of experience as a hands-on leader with the ability to motivate, inspire and develop talents of different hierarchy levels
- Strategic, results-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at corporate and country level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German, further languages are benefical
- High selfmotivation and initiative
- Affinity for new technologies and the potentials in construction ("Lean-Construction")
- An attractive working environment in a successful, international family business
- Individual professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and possibility of partly working from home
- Adequate company car, which is also available for private use
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum monthly salary for this position is 6,133.70 EUR. according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
Interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your application by 31.07.2022 at the latest.